Kick off the New Year with a sweet and healthy dessert that the whole family will love! You can make this recipe even sweeter with Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 olive oil
- 1/4 agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients (almond flour, rolled oats, salt, baking soda, and cornstarch) in a large bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil, agave syrup and vanilla. It’s better to use the same measuring cup to measure out the olive oil then agave syrup, it keeps the syrup from sticking to the cup.
- Mix to form a sticky dough. Then mix in the chocolate chips and almonds. The cookie dough will be quite
Double Chocolate Cherry Muffins
Calling all chocolate lovers! If you love chocolate but are wanting to maintain a healthy diet, then this recipe is for you! Try Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil to add a sweet and fruity flavor to this recipe.
- 110g teff flour
- 85g potato or tapioca starch
- 55g (1/2 cup) almond meal
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 100g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 65g (1/3 cup) oil
- 3/4 cup nondairy milk
- 1 cup frozen cherries, roughly chopped
- 100g (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners and set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in wet ingredients, and
Get festival with your holiday olive oil with Almond and Olive Oil Cookies! Try our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil to add a sweet fruity flavor to your cookies!
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
InstructionsTo prepare, line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper. Heat the oven to 180C. First, mix the sugar, oil, eggs and honey in a bowl until well combined and a creamy yellow colour. Add the flour, almonds, baking powder and salt to the bowl and mix until combined. If you like, you can entertain yourself by making it look like the egg mixture is eating the flour mixture up. Tip the half cup of icing sugar out onto your work surface. Roll up little balls
Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Recipes From The Web
Chocolate Olive Oil Bundt Cake (adapted from Hershey’s)
Wow your Thanksgiving guests with this delicious Chocolate Olive Oil Bundt Cake recipe! You can even add a sweet and fruity flavor to this recipe by using our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil!
- 1 2/3 c. ap flour
- scant 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder (I use a blend of natural and dutch cocoa)
- 1-2 t. espresso powder, optional
- 1 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1 1/2 c. buttermilk
- 1 t. vanilla
InstructionsHeat oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour a 12 cup bundt pan and set aside. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder (if using), baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Measure olive oil, buttermilk, and vanilla into a smaller bowl, and add all at once to the dry ingredients. Beat on medium-high speed
French Yogurt Cake
The Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil would be great with this one!
This recipe is traditionally one of the first things French children learn to make. Since the size of a yogurt container is about ½ cup, you can simply wash the container and let your kids do all of the measuring with the yogurt cup. My daughter thought it was the funniest thing to make a cake using yogurt and the yogurt cup. I've also included traditional measurements if you prefer to use normal measuring scoops.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Total: 1 hour
- Yields 1 small cake
We slightly modified this one... Use the Arbosana Olive Oil instead of the vegetable oil. We guarantee you won't regret it! If you like the idea of a brownie that's been transformed into a doughnut and infused with espresso, then this recipe is for you.
- Prep: 15 min
- Chill: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Total: 1 hour 15 min
- Yields 18 doughnuts
Preheat oven to 325°F. 2 cups all-purpose flour ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon sea salt In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda, and salt. 2 eggs In a small bowl, beat eggs. 1 ½ cups packed brown sugar 1 cup milk ⅓ cup vegetable oil 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Add brown sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla extract to bowl with eggs. Whisk until smooth. Pour liquid ingredients into larger bowl with flour and whisk until fully incorporated. Measure out
The deep, rich flavor of black raspberries is dramatically enhanced in this pie by balsamic vinegar and tempered with honey to create one of our favorite dessert recipes yet. If fresh black raspberries are not in season, you can use fresh blueberries instead for equally amazing results.
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 1 hour 10 min
- Total: 1 hour 50 min - Serves 8
Dough2 ⅔ cups all-purpose flour Measure flour into a large bowl. 2 teaspoon salt ¾ cup vegetable shortening Add the salt and shortening. Using two dull butter knives or a pastry blender, blend the flour, salt and shortening until the shortening is the size of peas. 10 to 12 tablespoons ice cold water Fill a wide-mouthed glass with ice. Add water to the top. Measure or pour the ice cold water into the flour mixture. Using a spatula or your hands, mix the water into the flour to form a large
Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Recipes
Toffee Chocolate Chip Blondies
Soft & chewy Toffee Chocolate Chips Blondies made with our Arbequina Olive Oil.
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 large egg 2 tsp. vanilla extract 1/4 tsp. kosher salt 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/3 cup chocolate chips (1 Tablespoon reserved) 1/3 cup toffee chips (1 Tablespoon reserved)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a square 8x8 baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together the Butter Flavored Olive Oil and the brown sugar with a wooden spoon until mixed well. Add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine. Stir in the salt and flour and mix until all of the dry ingredients are incorporated. Mix in the chocolate chips and toffee chips (reserving 1 Tablespoon of each.) Spread the dough into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and toffee chips evenly over the top. Bake in a
Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes
Banana Sour Cream Bread
Always a touch of sweetness...Use our Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil for this one!
Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Uncategorized
Sometimes Monday needs a little sweetness. Try our Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Excerpted from Olive Oil Desserts: Delicious and Healthy Heart Smart Baking
Serves 26 to 30⅔ cup pure olive oil 1½ cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ½ teaspoon butter extract 2¾ cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1½ teaspoons cream of tartar ½ teaspoon salt
CINNAMON SUGAR ½ cup granulated sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat large cookie sheets with olive oil cooking spray.
- In mixer bowl add olive oil, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla & butter extracts. Blend until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Blend until well mixed.
- Roll dough into ping pong sized balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar and place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are spread out and tops are light brown.
CINNAMON SUGAR PREPARATION In small mixing bowl, add sugar and cinnamon. Mix until combined.Picture and
Olive Oil Cake
Comfort food. For when all else fails. Use our Arbonsana Oil to truly experience true decadence.
Oil Cake Serves 8
Ingredients1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 cup olive oil 1 cup orange juice 1 cup Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
MethodPreheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, olive oil and juice. Mix until well combined. In a separate large bowl, combine cake mix, flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until well combined. Incorporate 1/2 cup at a time of dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix with hand mixer until all ingredients have combined. Stir in 1/3 cup walnuts. Pour mixture into bundt pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle, it comes out clean. Drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with remaining walnuts
French Yogurt Cake
End your long day from work with a delicious slice of French Yogurt Cake! We promise that this recipe with satisfy any sweet tooth. You can even add a citrus flavor with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- cooking spray
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt (preferably full fat)
- 1 yogurt container of vegetable or canola oil (or ½ cup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 containers worth of flour (or 1 ½ cups)
- 2 containers worth of sugar (or 1 cup)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously coat a 9' cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Fill the now empty yogurt container with olive oil and add to bowl with yogurt.
- Add three eggs and
Do you have a loved one's birthday coming up? Then try this Olive Oil Citrus Bundt Cake recipe! We guarantee everyone will love this flavorful cake! You can even enhance the citrus flavor with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil. Enjoy!
IngredientsMakes 1 (10-inch) Bundt (Adapted from Baked Explorations)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly grated zest of 2 oranges or lemons
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Generously spray the inside of a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick spray; alternatively, butter it well, dust it with flour, and knock out the excess flour (I recommend the latter for more intricate Bundt pan designs).
- In a large bowl, whisk
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Brownies With Fresh Cherries & Dark Chocolate Chunks
Treat your self to the warm and fruity sweet decadence of this Extra Virgin Olive Oil Brownies With Fresh Cherries & Dark Chocolate Chunks recipe! You can enhance the fruity flavor of this recipe with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange
- 115g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup (150g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (70g) all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon Dutch-processed cocoa powder (natural will work as well)
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt (or table salt)
- 70g fresh cherries, pits removed and cut into fourths
- 70g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, chopped into bite-sized chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Lightly grease a 20cm (8-inch) square pan and line with parchment
Roasted Balsamic Strawberry Merlot Poptails
It may not be officially spring yet, but it certainly feels like it here in the South! To celebrate the end of the winter season, we have found this delicious, easy, and healthy Roasted Balsamic Strawberry Merlot Poptails recipe for you to try! If you want to enhance the strawberry flavor of this recipe, then try our Strawberry Balsamic!
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Sutter Home Merlot
- 1 4-inch cinnamon stick (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons sugar. Mix well with a large spoon until all ingredients have combined.
- Spread strawberry mixture evenly