Categories: Featured Recipes, Recipes, Recipes From The Web, Salads
Kale, Strawberry and Orange Salad
Pack your lunch with this delicious Kale, Strawberry and Orange Salad. It's got all you need to help you finished your work day on a strong note! To enhance the fruit flavor of this recipe try our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- 1 bunch Fresh Kale, stems removes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Orange, segmented
- 4 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Slice kale into thin strips, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Take the 1/2 the juice of one lemon and combine it with the olive oil and salt. Massage into kale leaves until the leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove skin and pith (white part) of the orange and slice into bite-sized segments. Slice strawberries into four and add to the orange
Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Recipes From The Web
Holiday Baking: Orange Cardamom Olive Oil Cake
Flavorful, light, moist, and guaranteed to be a hit at your holiday gathering! You can enhance the orange flavor of this recipe with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil or our Cara-Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest, from an untreated orange
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Gran Marnier or Cointreau
- Pinch of sea salt
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch springform pan lined with parchment.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until light in color. Add the olive oil, orange juice,