Pack your lunch with this delicious Kale, Strawberry and Orange Salad. It's got all you need to help you finished your work day on a strong note! To enhance the fruit flavor of this recipe try our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- 1 bunch Fresh Kale, stems removes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Orange, segmented
- 4 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Slice kale into thin strips, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Take the 1/2 the juice of one lemon and combine it with the olive oil and salt. Massage into kale leaves until the leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove skin and pith (white part) of the orange and slice into bite-sized segments. Slice strawberries into four and add to the orange