- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serves 4
Millet1 cup water Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. ½ cup millet 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ teaspoon salt Add millet, olive oil, and salt to water. Stir quickly to combine. Reduce heat to low and let simmer until millet is soft and fluffy, about 30 minutes.
Filling1 large broccoli, chopped into florets (about 1 ½ cups) 2 teaspoons olive oil In a large skillet, sauté chopped broccoli florets in olive oil over medium heat until bright green, about 3 to 5 minutes. cooked millet cooked
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (any kind)
- sharp cheddar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Steam the broccoli in the microwave by putting it in a cup with a little water for about six minutes. Mash it and mix it with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spoon broccoli in the bottom of a prepared muffin tin.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, grated cheese, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the broccoli. Top with sharp cheddar. (And, yes, they look very disgusting before they cook. Raw egg isn’t very appetizing.)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
- 1-1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp High Country Eureka Lemon EVOO
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Fill a large pot halfway with water. Cover and bring water to a boil over high heat. Salt the water and add broccoli. Boil the broccoli until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. While the broccoli is cooking, toast the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in the butter, about 3-5 minutes. Drain the broccoli florets, transfer to a large bowl and toss with the High Country Lemon EVOO to coat. Pour breadcrumb mixture over broccoli and serve immediately.