Start off your morning with a delicious Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffin! You can even add a little bit of spice to this recipe with out Harissa Hot Olive Oil.Read More
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (any kind)
- sharp cheddar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Steam the broccoli in the microwave by putting it in a cup with a little water for about six minutes. Mash it and mix it with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spoon broccoli in the bottom of a prepared muffin tin.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, grated cheese, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the broccoli. Top with sharp cheddar. (And, yes, they look very disgusting before they cook. Raw egg isn’t very appetizing.)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.