Categories: Featured Recipes, Main Courses
Shrimp and Quinoa
It's shrimp season! We promise this Shrimp and Quinoa will satisfy any seafood lover's flavor palate, especially if you use our Garlic Olive Oil! Ingredients For the quinoa 1 1/2 cups of water 1 cup uncooked quinoa Quinoa preparation
- In a large pot bring water to boil, then add in quinoa.
- Cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked remove from heat and set aide for 10 minutes or, until all liquid is absorbed.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté the onion until translucent then add the green pepper
Categories: Featured Recipes, Main Courses, Recipes, Recipes From The Web
Roasted Shrimp and Balsamic Spring Vegetables
Do you love shrimp and spring vegetables roasted in balsamic? We do too! This recipe is not only simple to make but can also feed a whole family! You can make this dinner even more delicious by adding our Sicilian Lemon Balsamic!
Ingredients: serves 5
- olive oil
- 6 red potatoes, cubed in bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups quartered baby portebello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp (21 - 25/pound) peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grill seasoning
Instructions:Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a large, rimmed baking sheet, place red potatoes and toss with about 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once. Remove sheet form oven and add asparagus and carrots and drizzle with another tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt
Lime And Cilantro Shrimp
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup High Country Lime Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve cold.
Quick and Elegant Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 lb. peeled and deveined medium size shrimp
- 2 TBSP of High Country Organic Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
Bring garlic oil slowly up to medium high heat. Add shrimp. Saute 2 minutes. Turn. Sauté 1 min. add wine to pan and bring to boil. Immediately pour over your favorite pasta. Squeeze lemon for flavor and garnish. Sprinkle with parsley, cracked pepper and fresh grated parmesan.