- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Total: 1 hour 30 min
- Serves 10 to 12
Hearty Meat Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of our Garlic olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hour
- Total: 1 hour 20 min
- Serves 4 to 6
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serves 4
Millet1 cup water Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. ½ cup millet 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ teaspoon salt Add millet, olive oil, and salt to water. Stir quickly to combine. Reduce heat to low and let simmer until millet is soft and fluffy, about 30 minutes.
Filling1 large broccoli, chopped into florets (about 1 ½ cups) 2 teaspoons olive oil In a large skillet, sauté chopped broccoli florets in olive oil over medium heat until bright green, about 3 to 5 minutes. cooked millet cooked
Try using our Garlic Olive Oil for this one!
Ingredients– 2 potatoes – 4 eggs – Some basil branches – 1 little iceberg lettuce – 50 gr of parmigiano cheese – 30 gr of pinions – A half a garlic teeth – Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Salt howtooliveoil.com undet the Creative Commons License.
- In a clean bowl, mix together 3 cups of raw sugar, three quarters of a cup of olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, the zest of 2 lemons, and 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract. Mix all of the ingredients well and slather this on your entire body, using your fingertips to massage it into your skin. Do this
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Total: 1 hour 30 min
- Serves 12
Vegetablescooking spray Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. 3 carrots, sliced about 1⁄4 inch thick 1 large zucchini, sliced about 1⁄4 inch thick and cubed 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced 1 small red onion, chopped Chop vegetables and place in a large bowl. 1 tablespoon olive oil 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon sugar 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, or to taste 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Toss to evenly coat veggies. Pour veggies out onto prepared baking sheet. Bake at 375°F until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. While veggies are roasting, cook noodles. When done, remove veggies from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
Sauce3 cups / 24 ounces pasta sauce If you are going to make your own
- 1 ½ cups wheat berries
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup dried fruit such as figs, dates, or apricots, chopped finely
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- ½ medium red onion (about 1 ¼ cup), finely chopped
- 4 large stalks celery (about 1 ½ cups), finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
Yield: 4 servings (8 slices)
- Preparation time: 15 mins approx
- Cooking time: 40 mins approx
- Preheat oven: 425 F
- Potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika powder
- Olive oil - try our Arbequina!
- Preheat the oven while you prepare the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into approx 1/4 in. slices. Put the chips into a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Shake the paprika generously over the chips and season with salt and freshly ground pepper – give the tray a good shake to distribute the seasoning and oil evenly. Put the tray in the oven on the top shelf.
- After 20 mins in the oven, use a spatula to turn the chips over to ensure that they cook evenly.
- The chips are ready when they are golden brown all over and soft and fluffy in the middle.
- In a large pot bring water to boil, then add in quinoa.
- Cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked remove from heat and set aide for 10 minutes or, until all liquid is absorbed.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté the onion until translucent then add the green pepper
If you are looking to add a little diversity into your diet, then this recipe is for you! It's not only healthy but also easy to make! Try using our Arbequina Olive Oil to enhance the flavor of this dish.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Medium (diced)
- 1 Butternut Squash (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 1 clove Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 1⁄2 Pears (peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 1⁄4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
End your summer evening on a delicious note with this Poached Tomato with Iced Crabmeat recipe! It's not only filling, but refreshing too! We suggest Garlic Olive Oil! to enhance the taste of this dish!
- 9 ounces Alaskan King Crabmeat
- 1⁄4 bunch Chives, finely chopped
- 3 1⁄2 ounces Olive Oil
- 3 Yellow Tomatoes
- 3 Red Tomatoes