Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Recipes, Recipes From The Web
French Yogurt Cake
End your long day from work with a delicious slice of French Yogurt Cake! We promise that this recipe with satisfy any sweet tooth. You can even add a citrus flavor with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- cooking spray
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt (preferably full fat)
- 1 yogurt container of vegetable or canola oil (or ½ cup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 containers worth of flour (or 1 ½ cups)
- 2 containers worth of sugar (or 1 cup)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously coat a 9' cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Fill the now empty yogurt container with olive oil and add to bowl with yogurt.
- Add three eggs and
Do you have a loved one's birthday coming up? Then try this Olive Oil Citrus Bundt Cake recipe! We guarantee everyone will love this flavorful cake! You can even enhance the citrus flavor with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil. Enjoy!
IngredientsMakes 1 (10-inch) Bundt (Adapted from Baked Explorations)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly grated zest of 2 oranges or lemons
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Generously spray the inside of a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick spray; alternatively, butter it well, dust it with flour, and knock out the excess flour (I recommend the latter for more intricate Bundt pan designs).
- In a large bowl, whisk
Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Recipes From The Web
Holiday Baking: Orange Cardamom Olive Oil Cake
Flavorful, light, moist, and guaranteed to be a hit at your holiday gathering! You can enhance the orange flavor of this recipe with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil or our Cara-Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest, from an untreated orange
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Gran Marnier or Cointreau
- Pinch of sea salt
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch springform pan lined with parchment.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until light in color. Add the olive oil, orange juice,
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup High Country Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp orange extract
Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees. Combine cake mix and sugar in large bowl. Add High Country Blood Orange Olive Oil, eggs, sour cream and orange extract. Blend on medium high for 2 minutes. Pour batter into greased and floured Bundt or tube pan. Bake 40-45 minutes, using a toothpick to check doneness. Cool 15 minutes on rack. Remove from pan and cool additional 30 minutes.
Special Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa (Hershey's dark or international)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup High Country Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first 7 ingredients together. Add the High Country Blood Orange EVOO and milk with white vinegar added. Add the cup of boiling water and vanilla. Bake in a 9x13 pan for 35 to 40 minutes.