This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even
French Yogurt Cake
End your long day from work with a delicious slice of French Yogurt Cake! We promise that this recipe with satisfy any sweet tooth. You can even add a citrus flavor with our Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- cooking spray
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt (preferably full fat)
- 1 yogurt container of vegetable or canola oil (or ½ cup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 containers worth of flour (or 1 ½ cups)
- 2 containers worth of sugar (or 1 cup)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously coat a 9′ cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Fill the now empty yogurt container with olive oil and add to bowl with yogurt.
- Add three eggs and vanilla extra to bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Wash and dry the yogurt container.
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Pour into prepared cake pan. Bake at 350°F until cake is golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a plate and let cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream and/or fruit. Store airtight at room temperature.