This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even
Healthy Home-Made Chips
- Potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika powder
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven while you prepare the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into approx 2cm slices. Put the chips into a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Shake the paprika generously over the chips and season with salt and freshly ground pepper – give the tray a good shake to distribute the seasoning and oil evenly. Put the tray in the oven on the top shelf.
- After 20 mins in the oven, use a fish slice to turn the chips over to ensure that they cook evenly.
- The chips are ready when they are golden brown all over and soft and fluffy in the middle.
At step 3 – before you put them in the oven – you can put your chips in a freezer bag, pop them in the freezer, and save them for another day.
Recipe and photo from: parentsforhealth.org