This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even better try our Basil Olive Oil!Read More
Ingredientsserves 4; cooking time approximately 30 minutes
- 1 white onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6-8 oz pancetta; or bacon, chopped into small squares
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Black Pepper & salt
- 3/4 – 1lbs of spaghetti, linguine, fettucini or bucatini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- olive oil
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, until just crispy. Remove from skillet, leaving about 2 tablespoons of bacon fat behind.
- While cooking the bacon, bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the spaghetti al dente, and then drain. Toss with a little olive oil so the strands don’t stick together.
- Add the onion to the skillet once you remove the bacon. Cook for 5 minutes, until the onions are soft [ ... ]