This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even better try our Basil Olive Oil!
Ingredientsserves 4; cooking time approximately 30 minutes
- 1 white onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6-8 oz pancetta; or bacon, chopped into small squares
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Black Pepper & salt
- 3/4 – 1lbs of spaghetti, linguine, fettucini or bucatini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- olive oil
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, until just crispy. Remove from skillet, leaving about 2 tablespoons of bacon fat behind.
- While cooking the bacon, bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the spaghetti al dente, and then drain. Toss with a little olive oil so the strands don’t stick together.
- Add the onion to the skillet once you remove the bacon. Cook for 5 minutes, until the onions are soft
For those who love egg plant and seafood, this recipe is for you! It's flavorful and hearty, while also being light and healthy. Bring out the herb flavors in this dish with our Herbs de Provence Olive Oil!
- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 small yellow squash, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, large dice
- 3 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (1 carton, or about 10 oz)
- 2 to 3 tbsp oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche (or cream cheese – optional)
- Olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- In a
This Lentil & Avocado Salad recipe is packed with protein, energy, and fibre to help you finish off your day! You can enhance the garlic flavor of this recipe with Garlic Olive Oil.
- 2kg free range chook
- 24 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 125ml Verjuice
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 125ml water
- 3 sprigs rosemary
If you're not a red meat eater, then don't let that stop you from trying this recipe out! The balsamic sauce, peppers and onions would also taste good on top of chicken or pork too! You can enhance the
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (divided)
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (divided)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 steaks (of your preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thick
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
DirectionsWhisk together oil, 1 tablespoons vinegar, herbes de provence, 1 teaspoon garlic and black pepper in shallow baking dish. Add steaks to marinade, and marinate for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Remove salts from marinade and season both sides with salt. Preheat large stove top pan over high heat. Cook steak to desired done ness. I like steaks medium
What could be more delicious on a chilly fall night than a grilled flank steak with soy-honey marinade? You can even enhance the garlic flavor of this recipe with our Garlic Olive Oil!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Rinse and pat dry the steak. Lay the meat flat on a large cutting board and score the meat (gently running the point of a sharp, thin-bladed knife across the meat to make a shallow cut) in diagonal lines, about an inch apart, all the way across the steak. Score the steak again across the first lines, making a crosshatch pattern. Do this on both sides of the steak.
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and pepper in a
If you are looking for a healthy and filling lunch, then this recipe is for you! The saute turkey is low in fat, and the kale is a great source of fiber and is rich in antioxidants. You can add a little more spice to this recipe by using our Harissa Hot Olive Oil.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 6 cups baby kale
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ⅔ cup water
- In a large sauté pan with lid, heat oil over medium high heat
- Add ground turkey and cook until browned. Drain any liquid from pan.
- Add onion and garlic,
An epic version of the Italian classic that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. If preparing for a crowd, the sauce can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Just reheat on the stovetop before assembling the lasagna. Additionally, you can tightly wrap a fully assembled but unbaked lasagna with plastic wrap and keep it in the freezer for up to 2 months. To bake, just transfer it to the refrigerator for two days to defrost and bake as directed.
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Total: 1 hour 30 min
- Serves 10 to 12
Hearty Meat Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of our Garlic olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
This is a terrific, low-fat and almost zero-carb recipe for fish that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. A light coating of oil ensures that the fish bakes up crispy and juicy without an oily, bitter taste that frying can cause. The light coating of breadcrumbs and cheese adds a flavor boost and welcome crunch. I like to top it with a simple tomato garnish on the side.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serves 6
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- ¾ cup finely grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated pepper
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
A delicious pasta salad that's great for lunch or picnics. The homemade vinaigrette dances off of flavorful olives and fresh mozzarella. Serve fresh or prepare up to two days in advance.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Total: 25 mins
- Serves 6
- 4 quarts of water
- 1 pound pipe rigate pasta
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 14 ounces kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 6 ounces baby spinach (1 bag), washed and dried
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
This variation on the Italian classic cooks up into a thick, delicious soup that's perfect for a cold winter night. The secret to making great minestrone is to sauté the vegetables over medium heat, adding each one in turn. Starting with the onion builds a robust, flavorful base that provides a solid backbone for the soup. Take your time to ensure that the vegetables are cooked and you'll reduce your overall cooking time. Prep: 30 min Cook: 3 hours Total: 3 hours 30 min Serves 10 to 12
- 1 cup dried Great northern white beans
This thick, rich sauce has complex earthy aromas with satisfyingly chunky bites, yet is simple to make and is very low in fat and carbs. For the best results, use two to three different kinds of mushrooms for this dish. More complex mushrooms will give this dish a more nuanced flavor, but even plain white mushrooms will be delicious. Prep: 15 min Chill: 30 min Total: 45 min Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Our Truffle Olive Oil would be amazing!)
- 1 large yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf
Pixar commissioned commissioned the famous chef Thomas Keller to create an amazing ratatouille recipe for them to 'use' in their film Ratatouille. This recipe is what Remy makes at the end of the film. To make it easier to get the vegetables sliced thinly, I recommend using a mandoline. If you want to get fancy with the spices, this recipe can also be called Confit Byaldi. As for me, I just call it delicious. Be sure to try our Garlic Olive Oil for this recipe!Added to cart
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 3 hours
- Total: 3 hours 45 min
- Serves 4 to 6
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pepper-Tomato Sauce (Piperade)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
Olive oil is in everything! Try this mucho bueno recipe! Cheese quesadillas are a staple for many kids as they are easy to prepare. However, they lack much nutritional value. This quesadilla filling is packed with nutrients from millet and lightly sautéd broccoli. Serve with salsa or sour cream for a satisfying meal.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serves 4
Millet1 cup water Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. ½ cup millet 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ teaspoon salt Add millet, olive oil, and salt to water. Stir quickly to combine. Reduce heat to low and let simmer until millet is soft and fluffy, about 30 minutes.
Filling1 large broccoli, chopped into florets (about 1 ½ cups) 2 teaspoons olive oil In a large skillet, sauté chopped broccoli florets in olive oil over medium heat until bright green, about 3 to 5 minutes. cooked millet cooked
A simple and delicious way to cook salmon without a grill. Try our Arbequina Olive Oil with this one!
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Total: 20 min - Serves 4
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Adjust oven rack to lowest position and place baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°F. 1 salmon fillet, with skin (about 2 pounds) Using a sharp knife, make 4 or 5 shallow slashes on the skin side, taking care to not cut into the flesh. You merely want to create stem vents through the skin. Place skin side down on a cutting board or plate. 2 teaspoons olive oil ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste Pat salmon dry with a paper towel. Using a pastry brush or your hands, coat the flesh with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Reduce oven temperature to 275°F degrees
Try this recipe with our Garlic Olive Oil!
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 little cucumber
- ½ green pepper
- 1 onion, and a garlic teeth
- Water, Olive Oil, Vinegar and Salt
- Chop tomatoes, cucumber, onion and pepper (reserve a bit of onion, pepper and cucumber and chop them finely to serve as a side dish).
- Place them all together in the blender,add the garlic and shred.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, oil, vinegar and salt to taste and mash again.
- If you like gazpacho as a cold drink strain the mixture and serve, but if you like gazpacho as a soup to be taken with a spoon, just don’t do it.
- Accompanies the summer gazpacho garnished with chives, cucumber and pepper.
- Add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to take gazpacho if it isn’t just made and it will be like it would be