Healthy and chips in the same sentence? You bet!
- Preparation time: 15 mins approx
- Cooking time: 40 mins approx
- Preheat oven: 425 F
- Potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika powder
- Olive oil - try our Arbequina!
- Preheat the oven while you prepare the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into approx 1/4 in. slices. Put the chips into a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Shake the paprika generously over the chips and season with salt and freshly ground pepper – give the tray a good shake to distribute the seasoning and oil evenly. Put the tray in the oven on the top shelf.
- After 20 mins in the oven, use a spatula to turn the chips over to ensure that they cook evenly.
- The chips are ready when they are golden brown all over and soft and fluffy in the middle.