This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even
Potatoes and eggs with pesto salad
Try using our Garlic Olive Oil for this one!
– 2 potatoes
– 4 eggs
– Some basil branches
– 1 little iceberg lettuce
– 50 gr of parmigiano cheese
– 30 gr of pinions
– A half a garlic teeth
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Wash the lettuce and let the water drain
– Boil both the potatoes and eggs, peel and cut them in your favorite way ( slices, wedges, cubes)
– Put together basil, pinions, garlic, olive oil, salt and parmigiano and use the mixer to make the pesto. The time is up to you in order to get a more or less liquid result.
– Serve lettuce, potatoes and eggs with prepared sauce.
– Bonus: add some cherries ( tomatoes) to give colour to our first summer salad with extra virgin olive oil.