Categories: Desserts, Featured Recipes, Recipes, Recipes From The Web
Roasted Balsamic Strawberry Merlot Poptails
It may not be officially spring yet, but it certainly feels like it here in the South! To celebrate the end of the winter season, we have found this delicious, easy, and healthy Roasted Balsamic Strawberry Merlot Poptails recipe for you to try! If you want to enhance the strawberry flavor of this recipe, then try our Strawberry Balsamic!
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Sutter Home Merlot
- 1 4-inch cinnamon stick (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons sugar. Mix well with a large spoon until all ingredients have combined.
- Spread strawberry mixture evenly