The Earth has given us everything we could possibly need to nourish our mind, body, and soul along with products to make sure our external is just as fabulous! Try these beauty hacks with any Extra Virgin Olive Oil that High Country Offers and do a little pampering for yourself. Stay lovely y'all.Read More
Sometimes Monday needs a little sweetness. Try our Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Excerpted from Olive Oil Desserts: Delicious and Healthy Heart Smart Baking
Serves 26 to 30⅔ cup pure olive oil 1½ cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ½ teaspoon butter extract 2¾ cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1½ teaspoons cream of tartar ½ teaspoon salt
CINNAMON SUGAR ½ cup granulated sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat large cookie sheets with olive oil cooking spray.
- In mixer bowl add olive oil, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla & butter extracts. Blend until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Blend until well mixed.
- Roll dough into ping pong sized balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar and place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are spread out and tops are light brown.
CINNAMON SUGAR PREPARATION In small mixing bowl, add sugar and cinnamon. Mix until combined.Picture and [ ... ]
I bet you thought this was going to be a food recipe again eh?? Trying to keep you on your toes! Olive oil has so many health benefits, both by ingesting and using on your body for beautification! For all you new soap makers out there, see the tips below. (Any of our Extra Virgin Olive Oils will do just fine.)Read More
- It’s SO easy. Don’t bother with the Cold Processed Method where you have to heat several bowls and take the temperature of both the lye and the oils. Room Temperature Method is THE WAY to make soaps for busy Mamas. No temperature issues. Less clean up. And it takes about 1 hour or less to make a whole batch, including prepping the molds to cleaning up. This process works for soaps with lye, oil, and butters only. Check out these links:
Comfort food. For when all else fails. Use our Arbonsana Oil to truly experience true decadence.
Oil Cake Serves 8
Ingredients1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 cup olive oil 1 cup orange juice 1 cup Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
MethodPreheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, olive oil and juice. Mix until well combined. In a separate large bowl, combine cake mix, flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until well combined. Incorporate 1/2 cup at a time of dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix with hand mixer until all ingredients have combined. Stir in 1/3 cup walnuts. Pour mixture into bundt pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle, it comes out clean. Drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with remaining walnuts [ ... ]
Anyone else craving Italian here lately? Try this recipe for an appetizer. It would pair well with a crisp white wine! Head over to our store today to purchase our Arbequina Olive Oil.Read More
Cook Time8 min A delicious and salty appetizer. Author: Donna Hay Recipe type: Appetizer Serves: 8
- 16 white anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salted capers, rinsed
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup dill leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices from a baguette
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped in half
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Toss together anchovy fillets, lemon juice, olive oil, capers, mint and dill leaves. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place baguette slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush baguette slices with olive oil and sprinkle on sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. [ ... ]