Categories: Appetizers, Featured Recipes, Main Courses, Recipes, Recipes From The Web
ANCHOVY & HERB SALAD CROSTINI
Anyone else craving Italian here lately? Try this recipe for an appetizer. It would pair well with a crisp white wine! Head over to our store today to purchase our Arbequina Olive Oil.
Cook Time8 min A delicious and salty appetizer. Author: Donna Hay Recipe type: Appetizer Serves: 8
- 16 white anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salted capers, rinsed
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup dill leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices from a baguette
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped in half
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Toss together anchovy fillets, lemon juice, olive oil, capers, mint and dill leaves. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place baguette slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush baguette slices with olive oil and sprinkle on sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.