This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even
Cold Boiled Turkey In Multicooker
This turkey recipe is the perfect recipe for a beginner cook and for those who are looking for a quick and easy way to make their Thanksgiving day turkey!
- 1.3 kg turkey fillet
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp mustard, cereal
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp dill
How to make Cold boiled turkey in multicooker
- Wash turkey fillet under cold water. Dry thoroughly by paper towels.
- Mix black ground pepper, paprika, turmeric, ground chili pepper, cereal mustard, dill, parsley, minced garlic cloves, olive oil and salt in separate bowl.
- Smear the turkey fillet with this mixture. Pour two spoons of olive oil and 40 ml of water in the multicooker. Also put turkey fillet in it.
- Cook in Baking mode for 2-3 hours, turn the meat periodically until ready.
- Pull the cold boiled turkey from multicooker, let it cool and serve with vegetables.
Photo & Recipe from: nibbledish.com