This recipe would be great for a family meal! To make this recipe taste even
- ⅔ cup pure olive oil
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon butter extract
- 2¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
In small mixing bowl, add sugar and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat large cookie sheets with olive oil cooking spray.
- In mixer bowl add olive oil, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla & butter extracts. Blend until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Blend until well mixed.
- Roll dough into ping pong sized balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar and place on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are spread out and tops are light brown.