Categories: Featured Recipes, Main Courses, Recipes, Recipes From The Web
Skillet Fried Chicken Breast
This Skillet Fried Chicken Breast recipe is not only delicious but also full of flavor! You can enhance the flavor of the seasonings in this recipe with our Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
- 1 Chicken breast halves (2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast halves)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- After chicken is deboned I like to cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise to make like fillets, not necessary but it cooks so much faster. Turn the breast over and, with the edge of a knife parallel to the cutting board, begin cutting down the length of the side of the breast. Slowly, with a sharp knife, slice the breast in half widthwise almost to the other edge.
- Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet just for a